Miss Isabella Stewart
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-02968
I am an experienced humanistic integrative counsellor and psychotherapist.
- Qualifications & ExperienceRegistered Psychiatric Nurse
Registered General Nurse
Diploma in counselling in Organisations.
Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
Diploma in Trauma Studies.
BSC Honours degree in Trauma Studies.
Levels 1,2 and 3 in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy.
Certified Sensorimotor Psychotherapist.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken