Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-02835
Hi I work for Cruse bereavement care and work with people presenting all kinds of issues. From relationships to depression/anxiety.
I work with people from religious and non religious backgrounds too. I have experience of working with those from a Christian faith as well as cultural diversity. As part of my experience of working with Cruse, I work with bereavement and grief.
I believe there is a solution to every situation and I wish to aid individuals to find it so that they have a better chance of living life to fulfilment.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 in Counselling and Pyschotherapy
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken