Mrs Beverley Thorpe
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02724
My name is Beverley Thorpe, I have a Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counsellor (Ad. Dip. PC.) and am also a qualified Reiki Master and Hypnotherapist. I am qualified to work with individual clients with issues surrounding relationships, loss and bereavement, stress and anxiety.
I am an integrative therapist however my therapeutic approach is mainly person centred. This means putting the individual's needs and aspirations firmly at the centre of the process. I offer a safe and confidential environment in which you can explore your issues without being judged, and you feel valued as a person. I also believe the therapeutic relationship is at the core of the process.
I am a volunteer for Bassetlaw Bereavement Care whereby I support clients who have been bereaved in the Bassetlaw District.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counsellor (Ad. Dip. PC.)
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Working with young people.
- What I can help with
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken