Mrs Annette Warnes
Also known as: Annette Jubb
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02431
After many years of working in banking dealing daily with clients financial issues I trained to become a counsellor.
I am 51 and live in Norwich City Centre where I practice from my home.
I understand that for some people just coping with everyday life is difficult and challenging.
Accessing support with conditions such as anxiety, stress and depression is becoming harder and harder.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Dip PC)
Accredited registrant of the National Counselling Society.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken