Miss Kerry Cordell
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02190
Hi my name is Kerry and I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor with a range of experience from addiction and abuse to anxiety, low self-esteem and low self-worth. I offer a friendly and non-judgemental space for you to talk about anything that you want to discuss. I have had counselling myself so I am aware at how big this step is for you – you have already made a positive and brave step of searching for someone to talk to.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI hold the following qualifications;
Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy - 'Ad.Dip. CP'
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills - 'Dip Hyp CD'
Fertility2Birth Hypnobirthing Practitioner
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken