Mrs Tina Fair
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00367
After 10 years experience supporting people in various challenging situations I became passionate about emotional well-being and in 2013 made the commitment to train as a psychotherapeutic counsellor.
I currently have a private practice based in rural North Norfolk where I am privileged to be able to use my skills, knowledge and experience to help people suffering with anxiety, depression, stress, anger, addictions and more.
My counselling style is integrative meaning I can adjust to suit you and your situation. I also provide hypnotherapy and self development support.
If you have a problem, are suffering mental or emotional distress or would simply like to understand yourself and your emotions better please do get in touch,
Tina Fair Adv. Dip PC
- Qualifications & ExperienceRewind Technique (2016)
Advanced Diploma in Counselling (2016)
Diploma in Counselling skills (2014)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (2013)
These are my core qualifications and do not include Continuing Professional Development.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken