Ms Lucy Linczyc
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: LL00P09
Location: Long Hanborough
If you are seeking a counsellor who can work through issues at you pace, help you find your way forward if you are stuck and resolve personal conflicts, please get in touch. I work with adults and children with complex issues including trauma alongside single issues including stress, self image, depression. My specialism is in bereavement be it a person, pet or change in life.
I am a qualified person-centered counsellor and hypnotherapist and have completed post graduate qualifications in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), art therapy and gastric band hypnotherapy. I am an approachable, open person who can run sessions in French and German in addition to English if requested. I also visit schools and retirement homes with my dog as part of the canine companions programme. This helps reduce anxiety, encourages interaction and confidence and brings a smile to those who meet my dog.
Please call if you would like to ask any further questions.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a National Counselling Society member and hypnotherapy member with additional qualifications in an introduction to PTSD, Gastric band hypnotherapy, art therapy, safe guarding children and vulnerable adults. I have qualified in level 1 & 2 Emotional Freedom technique and have studied mindfulness-based cognitive therapy at the Oxford Mindfulness Centre, Warnford Hospital, Oxford. I have also completed training days in bereavement by suicide, learning disabilities and mothers and families.
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken