Mrs Louise Loughran
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: LL00P01
I am a mature, approachable and friendly with15 years experience. I work in an empathic, non-judgmental way believing people are experts on themselves and deserve acceptance and understanding. Also people have the desire to reach their potential and are capable of change.
I attempt to build an effective working relationship which is paramount to successful therapy. I provide short and long term counselling as required whilst being conscious of your need to explore each issue thoroughly.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI am a full member of the BACP(MBACP) and an accredited member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Accred) and I am qualified in integrative counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken