Mrs Jacqueline O'Neill
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: JO00P05
Sometimes life events can be challenging and difficult leading to feelings of being overwhelmed, anxious and stressed. At times like these it can help to talk things through in a confidential environment with someone who is not directly involved.
I am a qualified humanistic counsellor with over 5 years' experience of working in the NHS. I value the uniqueness of each person and their experiences and I work in a supportive, non-judgmental way based on a person-centred approach. I draw on techniques from other disciplines, such as mindfulness and NLP, which allows me to work flexibly and tailor the counselling to suit my client’s needs.
I have experience of working with adults and teenagers on a range of topics, including cancer, anxiety and depression, bereavement, low self-esteem and abuse. I offer short or long term counselling.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBA in Humanistic Counselling 2015
Chrysalis Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling July 2013
Chrysalis Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills June 2012
NLP Practitioner May 2012 INLPTA
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken