Mrs Susan Livingstone
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04189
I am a CBT/REBT therapist practicing in the Central and South East London areas. I have experience working with Mind and with a Carer Support charity and am currently a bereavement support volunteer with Cruse. As well as working in private practice I am a manager in a central government department Employee Assistance Programme.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma, Advanced Diploma and Advanced Integrative Diploma I in CBT/REBT from the College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies.
Cruse ABC Foundation certificate in Bereavement Care.
Mental Health First Aid (England) approved instructor.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken