The benefits of being an Organisational member of the National Counselling Society are:
We support counselling as a unique vocation - our members feel valued and supported
- We listen to what you have to say and we share ideas with all our members.
- Membership is treated like a partnership with the Society.
- We participated in all of the discussions relating to this Government's plans for voluntary registers.
- We achieved AR status with the Professional Standards Authority for the Society's register
- Belong to a body which gives you a direct voice in policy - make your voice heard.
- Friendly and knowledgeable team.
Straightforward Application Process
- Friendly, timely and transparent assessment for membership.
- Dedicated officer of the Society to help with your application.
- You will be entitled to use the National Counselling Society logo on your website.
- National Counselling Society leaflets are available for your use in displays.
- You will receive the Society's monthly newsletter.
- You will receive invites to our CPD events.
Back to Top