If you are applying for membership, the application form can be completed in the following ways:
- Please download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to your device which will enable you to complete the form online.
- To enable documents to be uploaded to the application form, Adobe Acrobat Reader needs to be the default for opening PDF documents. You can change this by changing your computer settings by selecting apps, choose default apps by file type and change to Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not wish to make these changes please attach the relevant uploads by email along with your application form.
- There are required fields which are in red which must be completed.
- The form will also require a digital signature please find guidance attached for Creating a Digital Signature
- Once a signature is input it will ask you to save a copy of the application form to your computer.
- The buttons included in the application form allow you to upload files.
- At the end of the Application Form there is a button to submit your application. This button will automatically populate the email address to send the application form to.
Printing the Application Form
If you decide you do not wish to complete the Application Form online you can choose one of the following options:
- Print and complete the forms and scan along with the necessary attachments to email@example.com
- Print and complete the forms and enclose in an envelope with the necessary attachments and post to the address below. Please be advised if you choose to complete your form via this method this may cause a slight delay processing your application.
The National Counselling Society
19 Grafton Road