Mrs Zoe Barnes
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: ZB00P02
Counsellor & Supervisor.
It may be difficult to take the first steps towards counselling, this is why I offer a confidential and safe environment for short and long term therapy. With over 12 years experience & located in Downton, I work with you to find the best way for you!
I work with depression, anxiety, bereavement and grief, low self-esteem, self-harm, stress and suicidal thoughts.
I also work with individuals or couples on relationship issues.
Pregnancy related issues including miscarriage, abortion, post-natal depression, infertility, stillbirth.
I work face-to-face, telephone, Skype and FaceTime with short and long term clients.
- Qualifications & ExperienceQualifications
- MNCS (Acc) - Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
- Registered Member MBACP. Certificate number 137597
- AdProfDipPC with Distinction - Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- DBS checked
- Advanced Safeguarding with Children
- Cruse, bereavement and loss.
- Specialist experience working with depression, stress, anxiety and bereavement at home and in the workplace.
- Specialist experience in issues relating to pregnancy and infertility.
- Specialist experience in supporting those affected by another's addiction.
- SSAFA, military family welfare volunteer.
Associate Member of Resolution
Level 3 Ascentis moderated Cruse Bereavement Care Supervision Course
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken