Ms Tina Power
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: TP00P05
Ms Tina Power is a counsellor based in Fahan. They have not yet completed their full profile, why not get in touch with them to ask for more information.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePractitioners Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy QCF level 7. 2015.
Post Qualifying Diploma Counselling Children and Adolescents 2010/2011
Certificate Advanced Training In Solution Focused Therapy 2012.
Certificate Cruse Bereavement Care . 2007
Diploma in Counselling, Psychology Therapy 2001/2002.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Emotional issues
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Children / teenagers
- Languages Spoken