Mrs Teresa Hales
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: TH00P06
I am an experienced qualified integrative counsellor/psychotherapist. I deal with many issues such as stress, anxiety, bereavement, loss, relationships and confidence issues.
Besides working in private practice I also work for Cruse Bereavement Care.
Our first contact will be over the phone to discuss why you are seeking counselling. If you feel I can help then we can arrange a first session.
The amount of sessions vary depending on the issues but two to six is a guide.
Making the first step is always the hardest but will hopefully lead to a more peaceful life.
I work from Westerham and Crawley Down area.
- Qualifications & ExperienceTeresa Hales
Ad.Dip. CP. MNCS(Acc)
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken