Miss Sally Pinkus
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: SP00P04
Hi, my name’s Sally, I am a qualified practicing counsellor in the Shoreham area.
I specialise in substance misuse, eating and anxiety disorders, low self confidence and overcoming depression.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
Diploma in SMIS (substance misuse intervention strategies).
Post graduate Diploma in Criminology.
Diploma in CBT (cognitive behaviour therapy).
Diploma in Psychology.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken