Mr Silva Neves
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: SN00P07
I am a specialist psychotherapist in sex & relationships.
Clinical traumatologist & EMDR.
Bereavement and Grief.
I'm also a clinical supervisor.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePost-graduate Diploma in Psychosexual, Relationship and Couples Therapy. Awarded with distinction.
Certificate in Transformative Couples Therapy. Encounter-centred approach.
Certificate in Sex Addiction Treatment. (Dr Patrick Carnes. IITAP).
Certificate in Somatic Trauma Therapy. (Babette Rothschild).
Completed EMDR training. EMDR Extra (Training accredited by EMDR Association UK & Ireland).
Diploma in Eating Disorders Practitioner (NCFED).
Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. Awarded with distinction.
Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy. Awarded with distinction.
Diploma in Clinical Supervision.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
I take my continuous professional development seriously. I attend seminars and conferences regularly to keep my knowledge and practice updated.
I have attended seminars with world-renowned specialist in the field of sex and relationship therapy, including Dr Harville Hendrix, Dr Helen LaKelly Hunt (Imago Therapy) and Dr David Schnarch (Crucible Therapy). I am attending regular professional development on trauma therapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Gender identity
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken