Mrs Sharon Gardner
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: SG00P26
Sharon Gardner MA, Chartered MCIPD, MBACP, Ad. Dip. CP, Dip Hyp CS, MNCS (Accred), MHS
I am an experienced, ethical Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist working from clinics in Surrey and Hampshire. I provide clients with a personal, tailored approach to help them resolve the issues they are facing, working with them to find solutions.
I see clients who are adults, young people and children and have considerable experience in working with people within all of these areas.
In addition to seeing private clients, I am an approved therapist for an anxiety charity called Anxiety UK.
I also have experience of working as a manager for Place2Be, a charity who provide Counselling in schools in the UK.
In addition to being a therapist, I am a qualified Human Resources professional which means that I am qualified and equipped to help people who are experiencing work-related problems.
I am experienced in the areas of:-
• Stress and anxiety reduction
• Phobias and panic attacks
• Self-confidence and self-esteem issues
• Relationship difficulties, including couples counselling
• Weight loss and issues with body image
• Smoking cessation (Hypnotherapy)
• Pain relief
• Relaxation and life balance
I offer all new clients a free, initial 20 minute telephone consultation prior to starting treatment on request
- Qualifications & ExperienceCounselling/Psychotherapy/Hypnotherapy:-
• Member of the British Association of Counselling (MBACP)
• Advanced Professional Diploma in Pychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Prof Dip PC)
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip. Hyp. CS)
• Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Accred)
• Professional Member of the Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
• Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children
• MA in Human Resource Management (MA)
• Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel and Development (Chartered MCIPD)
- Languages Spoken