Mrs Linda Panek
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08668
Being deeply listened to, understood and valued, can have a profound effect on how we feel about ourselves and enable progress that might not otherwise be possible.
I work in a very intuitive way and aim to tailor my work to the individual and see my role as assisting you in your own personal journey. I work alongside you to strengthen your resources and encourage you to trust your gut feelings. I may suggest ideas that could help but you are in the driving seat throughout the process.
It's always my aim to find the root of the problem rather than simply treating symptoms, and to help you find a way to work through the issues and find resolution so that you are more empowered in your life going forward.
- Qualifications & Experience- Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Cruse Bereavement Care (2016)
- NCS Accredited Registered Member
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Emotional issues
- Self esteem
- Languages Spoken