Mr Kevin Williams
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08345
Kevin is an accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist working in private practice and for charities, He is an experienced practitioner dealing with many issues of mental health. Kevin also does charitable work helping survivors of rape and sexual abuse find some peace again. The practice focuses on acceptance, sound ethics and confidentiality.
- Qualifications & ExperienceOfqual Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body Level 2 certificate in Counselling Studies.
Ofqual Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body Level 3 certificate in Counselling Studies.
Ofqual Aim Awards Level 4 diploma in Counselling Practice (European framework level 5) Embarking in Practice.
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Practicum.
Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
Level 4 Diploma in Working with Trauma.
Working with Rape and Sexual abuse, CRASAC.
Signatory of the Official Secrets Act
Asist suicide prevention training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken