Mrs Alexandra Batten
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08313
Location: Market Bosworth
I can offer you a calm and relaxed space and an opportunity to be properly heard so that you feel able to think about and work through any issues at your own pace, without the pressure of feeling judged or misunderstood.
The ultimate aim is to help you to reach a greater understanding of what you are feeling so you can make the changes you need to move forward, resulting in an increased sense of control.
People experience thoughts, feelings and emotions in a completely individual way and so our reaction and behaviour to different life experiences are unique and very personal to each of us. Sometimes it may feel that no-one understands what is happening to you or you may find it difficult to share your thoughts and feelings honestly for fear of how others may react.
I offer a 'no obligation' initial consultation session where we can meet, for you to get a feel for me, so you can decide if you would like to work with me going forward.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
Certificate of Higher Education in Psychodynamic Counselling (University of Leicester)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken