Mr Andy Hibberd
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08272
I offer Person Centred Counselling which is about a relationship based on genuineness, respect, and empathy.
You will have the freedom and support to explore your issues in your own way, at your own pace, and use your own resources to resolve them.
People come to counselling to work on a specific problem or sometimes life just feels off without knowing exactly why.
Having someone you feel comfortable with, who has the capacity to go to the difficult places with you, can help lighten the load and allow you to move forward in life.
I work with many different types of people from young children and teenagers to adults.
I don't apply a technique, I am with you whatever you bring, however you are, and wherever you go.
I believe a state of receptivity, one where I am able to absorb your communication on multiple levels, seems helpful in freeing you to move internally. I think this describes a very pure person to person connection, something spiritual where we strongly feel the interconnectedness and support of another human being.
I currently live in South East London after growing up in Essex and worked for eight years in the Lloyd's Insurance Market before turning my full attention to therapy. I have a rescue cat called Ponyo who is very vocal. I enjoy time on my own, photography, films, and hiking.
You can call, text, or email me.
- Qualifications & ExperiencePerson Centred Counselling Diploma
Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Phobias: dentists
- Phobias: flying
- Phobias: heights
- Phobias: spiders
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Children / teenagers
- Languages Spoken