Ms Vanessa Zopp
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08165
Hi and welcome.
I am a qualified therapist trained both in psychodynamic counselling and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
If you are struggling in life and going through a tough time suffering from relationship issues, low mood, depression, anxiety, or simply you are not sure what yet, I am here to listen and help.
I work with people coming from many walks of life and I have specialist experience of supporting people with anxieties such as very intense shyness (social anxiety), intrusive thoughts, or those who experienced bullying, psychological or sexual abuse, problems related with self-esteem and relationship. I have also experience with bereavement and young adult issues in the workplace, university or things of life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceFoundation Degree Psychodynamic Counselling and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Accredited BACP Course), Birkbeck College – University of London
Certificate of Higher Education Psychodynamic Counselling and Organisational Dynamics, Birkbeck College – University of London
I also continue professional development expanding my skills and knowledge by regularly attending workshops, conferences and seminars as well as weekly clinical supervision.
Some of the CPDs (Continuous Professional Development) I have attended:
- Working Therapeutically with Violent Behaviour
- Helping to Build Shame Resilience Across the Disorders
- The Cost of caring Secondary Traumatic Stress and Practitioner Self-Care in the Caring Professionals
- Family and Beyond: An Introduction to Systemic Thinking
- Languages Spoken