Miss Lisa Capper
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08003
I am a Qualified Person-Centred Counsellor and Supervisor, offering counselling for adults, children and couples.
I also provide supervision for counsellors and trainee counsellors.
- Qualifications & Experience- Graduate Diploma in Person Centred Counselling.
- Certificate in Supervision.
- Certificate in Working with Couples.
- Asperger Syndrome Awareness Diploma.
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken