Miss Loveleen Kaur Panesar
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07718
I provide 1-1 counselling for individuals and I truly believe in the healing power of the counselling relationship and the transformation that can result. This is why I offer a safe, non-judgemental and confidential relationship with a space for you to explore anything you wish, at your own pace. This might mean focusing on a particular concern or issue that you may be experiencing right now, or it could be about making sense of your past.
I provide counselling services for various organisations. I work as part of a counselling team with an NHS Trust. This involves working with both adults and young children, all of whom were experiencing some form of bereavement. I have also worked with clients and families in palliative care.
As a School Counsellor I provide counselling services in educational settings which include both Primary and Secondary schools. I have the experience of working with clients from the Early Years Foundation Stage through to young adults.
I am continuing to provide counselling services for a private practice alongside providing counselling support for a charity set up to support clients who have experienced trauma.
- Qualifications & Experience• BSc (HONS) Psychology
• PGCE- Education
• Professional Diploma in Counselling Skills
• Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken