Mr Peter James Jewers
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-07679
I am an Integrative Counsellor working from a practice in the city of London and in Great Waltham, Chelmsford.
I work with both adults and young people, offering short and long term therapy.
I offer a confidential, warm, friendly, supportive, non judgemental environment. A space where you can feel safe to talk about your feelings, thoughts, fears and concerns.
My role as a therapist is to work with you to help to understand and clarify what it is that is troubling you, helping you find ways to work through your issues, enhancing your self awareness and resilience as you work towards a healthy, positive outcome.
I use an integrative approach, drawing on a range of techniques including: Person Centred Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, Solution focused Therapy, CBT, Mindfulness and Spirituality. I adapt my approach to meet to your individual needs.
Please visit my website for more information about me and my counselling practice.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
Certificate in Therapeutic counselling
Current Safeguarding training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken