Mr Andelo Tabu Ngandi
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS18-07382
I am a supervisor, counsellor and a psychotherapist. I work within a range of settings, including the NHS, schools and universities, workplaces and I have my private practice.
My main clinical interests are trauma, addiction, bereavement, depression, anxiety, relationships, life transitions, and spiritual identity.
I am an accredited therapist/counsellor/supervisor with the BACP.
I am an accredited therapist/counsellor/supervisor with the NCS.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMSc Counselling in Addiction Psychology, LSBU, 2017
Postgraduate Certificate Low Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with IAPT PWP status, 2016
MSc Integrative Counselling, Northampton University, 2015
Diploma in CBT skills and theory, Lambeth College, 2014
Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, Lambeth College, 2012
BSc (Hons) Psychology, Open University, 2010
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken