Mr Vernon Waldron
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07283
Change today, transform tomorrow.
We use a variety of techniques including person centred.
We are here to help create a relaxed and safe space for a wide range of people with a wide range of issues; from children to adults, and from individuals to couples and families.
We work on a one to one basis on various issues, or simply with those feeling that they want to make a change but not knowing where to start.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAIM Awards Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (covering working with clients past, present and future, stress anxiety and self defeating behaviour, relationships, bereavement and loss, motivation and creativity)
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken