Mrs Ann Sherwin
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-07183
I specialise in all aspects of relationship Counselling, including family group Counselling.
I have extensive knowledge of working with early childhood trauma and abuse including witnesses and victims of crime.
I have worked with young people in education in all issues related to this age group.
I presently work with the mental health charity, Mind. In all aspects of adult and youth issues related to this area related to this specialism.
I am a member of BACP
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvaced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Advance Practitioner Diploma in CBT
Certificate in Supervision
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken