Mr Mark Parker
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06895
Location: Burton upon Trent
As an experienced Humanistic Counsellor working with people who have diverse needs, experiences and circumstances, I offer a safe therapeutic space where you can be heard and feel accepted, a non-judgemental approach where opportunity is provided to explore and work through your needs towards and achieving your goals.
I would describe myself as an Integrative Counsellor which means I use different approaches in helping people to become more self-aware in order to promote self-growth through these diverse needs towards achieving their goals.
My passion is to help people to achieve their full potential, empowering themselves to live their lives true to themselves, a completeness with a sense of contentment, free from the chains that can often hold people back.
- Qualifications & ExperienceEducational Training Qulification
Dip Level 5. Humanistic Counselling Practice.
BA (Hons) HCP Degree.
Qualified Level 2 Reike practitioner.
Enhanced DBS certificated.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken