Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06759
I came to counselling through voluntary work helping men and women suffering from anxiety, depression and bi-polar disorder. Struggling in their lives and relationships, I saw brave and admirable people trying to cope, by helping and supporting each other. I believe we can do more than cope, we can overcome using our own resilience, insight and inner strength. Often our problems are emotionally based, and this gets lost in the debate around 'mental health'. I am a member of the Foundation for emotional therapeutic counselling, where I trained to become a counsellor.
- Qualifications & ExperienceCertificate in emotional therapeutic counselling.
Diploma in emotional therapeutic counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken