Mrs Julie Narciso
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06710
I am an integrative counsellor.
Working with individuals and couples/relationships.
I work with adults 21 years and above.
My counselling practice includes working for Relate South Essex
I provide counselling in schools across Castle Point and Southend-on-Sea boroughs, supporting parents/families and staff members
I currently have availability on Wednesday's
- Qualifications & Experience*I have been practicing since 2008.
I am a Relate trained couples and individual counsellor.
Latest training 2017 - Level 6, Graduate Certificate in Systemic Practice,
Instituted for Family Therapy.
Relate Trained - Level 5, Relate Institute, London
Adv. Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
A Level Psychology
I hold a Enhanced DBS
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Children / teenagers
- Languages Spoken