Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06270
My private practice, London Central Counselling, is in Kentish Town, North London. My main focus is gender, sexual and relationship diverse (GSRD) clients.
• My practice is queer, kink, non-monogamy and sex work affirmative.
• Special interests: sex and relationships and addiction/recovery.
• Online counselling via Skype/Facetime/Zoom and phone
• Relationship counselling for couples and other configurations.
- Qualifications & Experience• Diploma in Integrative Counselling from the Minster Centre in Queen’s Park, London NW6.
• BA in English Literature from Magdalen College, Oxford.
• Insured with Oxygen Insurance.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken