Mrs Leann Huntley
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS18-06009
At some point in our lives we all experience situations and emotions that we cant make sense of.
Emotional Therapeutic Counselling is a person centred, talking therapy.
I understand that asking for help can be a big step and one that takes courage.
If you would like to talk with me on the phone to find out a little bit more about what counselling involves, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above number.
I look forward to meeting you,
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Emotional Therapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Adult Nursing
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Certificate in CBT
Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
I also work with a charity called Tappy Twins supporting young people and their families who are going through emotional distress.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken