Mrs Lucy Hamblett
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05653
My Mission is to support people in making their lives what they want them to be.
I am dedicated to helping you to achieve the goals that you are aspiring to, and find it extremely rewarding seeing my clients grow into the people that they want to be and making the changes that they are looking for become reality.
I have a relaxed friendly approach and ensure that we work together towards your goals. My belief is that everyone has within them a way of finding their way to a more satisfying life and I provide the safe secure space for you to explore this.
My person-centred integrative approach means that sessions are based wholly around you. I have an understanding of a variety of techniques and tools which can be offered and introduced at the right time for you -
I have worked with clients with varied problems and issues including,
- Anxiety / Worry
- Self-esteem / self confidence issues / improved performance
- Fears and phobias (needles, flying, spiders etc)
- Weight management (weight loss)
- Smoking cessation
- Relationship problems
- Pain management
- Past Trauma (PTSD)
- Child Birth
This list is by no means exhaustive, so if you don't see what you are looking for,get in touch and we can decide the best way forward.
The fact that you are reading this shows that you are looking for change, so if you are motivated and committed to change and are looking for an open, honest, non judgemental and trustworthy therapist to help you get there, get in touch and we can get the ball rolling. Picking up the phone or dropping me an email won't cost much... but it might just change your life!!
I am flexible with appointments because I know how hard it can be to balance work, family and other commitments, so I will work with you to find a good time for therapy - there is always a way!!
In the first instance we will complete an initial consultation and arrange a suitable appointment time for your first session over the phone, after we have had an initial chat about the aspects of your life that you would like to change. Subsequent appointments will be arranged at the end of each session. As far as treatment plan duration, everyone is different and as such we will be flexible with this depending on progress to your goals. Progression to goals will be reviewed at each session.
You can give me a call or email and we can talk through any questions that you have.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Qualifications & Experience- Fully qualified hypnotherapist and psychotherapeutic counsellor
- Registered with the National Hypnotherapy Society (HYP16-03781) and National Counselling Society (NCS17-05653)
- Part of an Accredited Register that has is recognised by the Professional Standards Authority
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (CertHypCS)
- Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. (AdDipPsyC)
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof.Dip Psy C)
- Level 4 CPCAB Certificate in counselling children
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Phobias: dentists
- Phobias: flying
- Phobias: heights
- Phobias: spiders
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / m.e.
- Languages Spoken