Mrs Susanne Hart
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05535
I offer counselling for individuals and couples across Bristol, working with a wide variety of issues including relationships, anxiety, low self-esteem and depression. I also have appropriate experience and training for working with traumatic experiences such as sexual or domestic abuse.
Whether you are looking for counselling as an individual or as a couple, I understand how important it is for you to be heard and I will treat whatever you bring with the respect and seriousness it deserves by providing you with a safe environment to explore your feelings without judgement.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Humanistic and Integrative Counselling at BCPC.
Foundation Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy at BCPC.
Certificate in Couples Therapy at the Centre for Relational Couples Therapy.
Professional Certificate in the Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness from the British Mindfulness Academy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken