Mrs Lisa McAndrew
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-05229
Location: Gt Yarmouth
I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor working from home in a cabin in my garden overlooking fields. It is very tranquil and relaxing.
I have gained a certificate in an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and am a fully qualified Hypnotherapist.
I have worked in the pharmacy sector for over 20 years and within this time I have gained a vast amount of experience working with people and have developed a good rapport with patients, colleagues and professionals.
I am currently registered with two main bodies: The National Hypnotherapy Society and The National Counselling Society.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling. (Ad Dip PC.)
Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Cert. (Hyp. CS)
NVQ Dispensary Technician
ACT (Accuracy Checking Technician)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Languages Spoken