Dr Fiona Fox
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04789
I offer a friendly and non-judgemental environment to help you understand the emotional problems that may be affecting your life, such as; anxiety, depression, guilt, or anger. We will plan sessions that are most useful and supportive for you, based on the changes you want to make. I offer private sessions in Timsbury or Bath. I also deliver CBT for Bristol Mental Health Services. I am fully supervised and insured and can provide testimonials from clients who have benefited from our work together.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have completed Diplomas in; Foundation, Advanced and Integrative CBT/REBT with the College of Cognitive Behaviour Therapies. I also have a BSc and a PhD in Heath Psychology.
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken