Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04531
Hi, I'm Natasha. I offer affordable Psychotherapy, Counselling and Neurofeedback. I’m warm, relational and friendly, and also not afraid to be challenging and to descend into the depths with you. I’m UKCP registered, qualified and insured. I’m also in further training to do Internal Family systems therapy. Whilst I work with a wide range of issues I specialise in addictions, trauma, relationship issues, anxiety and depression.
I am an integrative UKCP psychotherapist, Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society and I also hold a Neurofeedback Practitioners Certificate.
- Qualifications & ExperienceUKCP Accreditation (2018)
•Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society (2017).
•Postgraduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy from the Welsh Psychotherapy Partnership (2017)
•Vilistus Neurofeedback Practitioners Certificate (2016).
•Foundation course in Psychotherapy from the Minster Centre (2011).
•MA, MSc and PhD in the social sciences from Cambridge and London Universities. (1993-2000).
I work within the UKCP code of Ethics, am fully insured, and work with both a psychotherapy and neurofeedback supervisor.
Psychotherapist in private practice since 2013
On site counsellor in an alcohol and drug rehab centre 2013-2015.
I also trained in Shiatsu, with the European Shiatsu School (2002-2004)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken