Mr David Rutlidge
Member Status: Senior Accredited
Member No: NCS17-04488
Sometimes, life gets hard. You might be feeling anxious or depressed, having relationship difficulties or struggling with issues within your family. Maybe you have suffered abuse or domestic violence? Perhaps you're feeling sad, angry or something else? Whatever the situation, counselling can help.
It can be exceptionally difficult to ask for help, but you've already taken the first step. I remember how hard it was for me to reach out when I needed support myself. It was worth it, though. Counselling transformed my life. Upwards of 80% of people who come for counselling find it makes a positive difference in their lives and most clients recommended it to others.
Some of my clients come with a specific concern. Others just feel something's not right. Some have things that have been troubling them for many years while others may bring more recent difficulties.
No matter what your situation, counselling can help. I offer a warm, professional, home-baed counselling service. I have more than 10 years experience gained in the NHS and private practice and have helped over 700 clients, just like you, to resolve their difficulties and move on in life.
I am able to offer flexible appointment times and can usually see you within a day or two. Most often I see clients here in Waterloo, North Liverpool, but I also offer online and telephone counselling and would consider home visits as necessary.
Please, do give me a ring on 0776 011 6985 to discuss your specific needs. I look forward to taking your call.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have been practising since 2007. My initial diploma was in person-centred therapy. I then went on to do further qualifications in CBT and counselling supervision as well as specific training focussing on trauma, relationship counselling, child and family therapy and other issues. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any specific questions.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken