Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03827
Hi, I'm a qualified integrative counsellor and Hypnotherapist in the Wanstead area of London.
I am also qualified in other various techniques such as mindfullness that clients have found useful and can be incorporated into sessions.
I believe that we all have the ability to heal ourselves but sometimes we need the right support and guidance to feel empowered enough to realise this potential within us.
It can be difficult to find your way when you feel lost and a counsellor is there to help you navigate your way through difficult times.
Life can throw us curve balls sometimes and you just never know when you might need some support.
Friends and family will often try to fix things or save you and sometimes all you need is a non judgmental space and point of view to work things out for yourself.
If you are interested in working with me please feel free to contact me.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotheteputic Counselling.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
Diploma in Regression
I have qualifications to work with children and people with learning disabilities also.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken