Also known as: Nicola Chilton
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03763
Welcome to my profile, my name is Nikki. I am based in the market town of Witney in West Oxfordshire and am a professionally trained and qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor offering therapy services to both adults and young people.
I work with clients with a range of issues including; stress and anxiety, depression, self-esteem, relationships and grief. I have specialist training in grief and loss through my work as a Bereavement Volunteer for Cruse Bereavement Care providing emotional support to anyone who has experienced loss through the death of a loved one. I am also a qualified hypnotherapist and find this tool of particular benefit when working with clients with issues such as panic attacks, anxiety, stress and phobias.
Additionally, I tutor in counselling skills at a Further Education College supporting students to gain their qualifications. I also tutor on an Awareness of Mental Health course which I find links well with my counselling practice. Finally, I have supported 16-18 year old students at the college through face-to-face counselling sessions.
Please contact me for further information.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMy counselling experience and continued professional development is underpinned by the following qualifications:
Level 4 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 4 Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken