Mrs Claire Tosdevin
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03487
I currently live and work on the Isle of Wight, where I moved to in 1999 I have three grown up children as well as four grandchildren.
I participate in voluntary charitable work with two separate organisations offering support to parents and carers of young families. I am also employed by a charitable organisation offering emotional support to adults in crisis. This can be from mental health, drug or alcohol related issues and is an alternative out of hours service from A & E.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAim awards Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (QCF)
Aim awards Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken