Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03161
My name is Joanne Humphrey. I am an integrative counsellor based in the Coventry area. I am fully qualified and insured and I am an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society.
As an integrative counsellor I utilise different therapeutic tools and approaches to fit the needs of the individual client. Using more than one modality allows for creative and inclusive working. Combining a person centred approach with behavioural, psychodynamic and psychoanalytical approaches to tailor your therapy to you.
I offer a safe, non judgemental space for both short term and long term therapy.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAim Awards Level 3 Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Cert. Hyp. CS).
Aim Awards Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof. Dip. Psy C.)
Autism Awareness Diploma
Sexual Violence and Trauma training
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken