Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03074
I have always been empathic and caring, working holistically and tailoring therapy uniquely to an individual’s needs.
I work independently and I also volunteer as a counsellor for Mind, working with client's presenting with a wide range of issues.
I am extremely passionate about the work I do and care deeply about helping clients to work through issues using a variety of techniques, in a safe, friendly environment.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Level 4 in psychotherapeutic counselling.
Level 3 in Counselling Skills and Hypnotherapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Emotional issues
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / m.e.
- Languages Spoken