Miss Lise Jackson
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02704
Hi, I'm Lise and I am passionate about working alongside people, helping them to overcome difficulties and issues in their lives through a non-judgmental, confidential, safe, supportive, empathic and respectful therapeutic process. I believe that clients are the experts in their own lives, and I strive to ensure that the work done in sessions is client-led as much as possible to achieve the best possible outcome for the individual. I am able to offer help with issues such as addiction, anxiety and stress, depression, relationships, loss and bereavement, anger, personal growth and development and domestic abuse. I work with clients from 16 years old upwards. I can work flexibly with clients (short or long term) to suit their needs, in a formal therapeutic setting or in an appropriate, safe space of the client's choosing. I offer 60-minute weekly sessions and my work incorporates elements of the following approaches; person-centred, psychodynamic, humanistic and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
I am a member of the National Counselling Society. I am supervised monthly to ensure that I am working safely, ethically and to the best of my ability and I undertake regular further training to update and enhance my skills and knowledge base.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAIM Awards Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Violence / Victim support
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken