Mrs Lynda Griffin
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02402
Location: Burgess Hill
I am an accredited registrant with the National Counselling Society (NCS) and Integrative therapist using a range of models to best suit my clients. I offer a safe space for individuals to discuss in confidence anything they may be finding difficult, and bring about positive change.
I have worked in a range of sectors, and am currently working with vulnerable adults. I have experience with clients in Bereavement, Palliative care, age related issues, anxiety, phobias and a variety of concerns.
I offer a home visiting service in the West Sussex area.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Course (Ad. Dip. PsyC)
Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory Course (Dip CST.)
Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills Training Course (Cert. Hyp CS)
Certificate of Awareness in Mental Health
Certificate in safeguarding adults
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Languages Spoken