Mr John Hobbs
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02348
I became a therapist a little later in life having had a full and varied working life.
I bring my life experience, knowledge and learning to my work and work as an integral therapist dealing with any presenting issues.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
I am a Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken