Ms Vicki Pulman
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02228
I'm a fully qualified and accredited counsellor and clinical hypnotherapist.
I take an integrative and person-centred approach to therapy working in a way, and at a pace, that suits you.
Together, we’ll explore the thoughts, feelings and behaviours that you want to change, and set you on the path to recovery.
Whatever you're experiencing, you don't have to go through it alone.
It’s time to talk.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken