Ms Sara O'Donnell
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02220
Location: Wateringbury Maidstone
I am a trained hypnotherapist and Psychotherapeutic counsellor based just outside West Malling in Kent. I’m a member and listed on the accredited register of the National Hypnotherapy and Counselling Society who abides by the code of ethics in my industry. My course is also accredited by AIM Awards and the RoyalCollege of Nursing. I genuinely care about my clients and treat each person who walks through my door as an individual and never impose a “one treatment fits all” approach. You are a unique individual and my commitment is to listen to your challenges, however big or small, and then treat accordingly.
My promise to each client is:
* To listen
* To provide professional care and empathy
* To offer you a calm and restful space, where you will be supported through your transformation
* To bring caring, compassion and non-judgement to whatever challenge you are experiencing
* If needed, to safely support you through crisis to the other side
* To help you have more meaningful connections in your life
* To enable you to feel joy again and feel excited by all the possibility and potential in your life.
I do all of this in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment and work out of a beautiful, private cabin located in my secluded garden, called The Therapy Cabin. This spacious and tranquil space is the perfect place for privacy and relaxation. There is also free off-street parking and air conditioning.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMy Training;
* 2015 Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Dip Hyp C
* 2016 Diploma in Professional Psychotherapeutic Counselling
* 2017 Diploma in Level 4 Advanced Professional Psychotherapeutic Counselling
As well as being trained in Hypnotherapy I am also a Certified Counsellor and Raw Food Health Coach.
* 1996 Counselling Certification West Kent College
* 2012 Raw Food Health Coaching Certification
Further Advanced Training:
I am continually training to develop my existing skills and to learn new ones in order to deliver the best options to my clients.
* 2015 Diploma Advanced Weight Control and Gastric Band Hypnotherapy Dip AGBH – The Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
* 2015 Diploma Advanced Practitioner Easting Disorder Specialist Dip EDS – The Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
* 2015 Diploma Advanced Practitioner Stress & Anger Specialist Dip S&A – The Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
* 2015 Diploma Advanced Practitioner Anxiety & Phobia Specialist Dip A&PS – The Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
* 2015 Diploma Advanced Practitioner Addiction & Habit specialist Dip A&HS – The Cressingham College of Hypnotherapy
Memberships of Registered Bodies
My courses mean I’m accredited and hold a membership No: Hyp14-01015 on the register of both the National Hypnotherapy Society and the National Counselling Society Membership No: NCS15-02220 and I abide by their code of ethics. I am insured and regulated and have regular clinical supervision, an ethical requirement as a therapist meaning I offer my clients the best treatment to my abilities. And I am committed to my continuous professional and personal development.
If you’re unsure whether counselling or hypnotherapy will suit you better, please contact me now for your free 20 minute no obligation chat.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken